Stainless steel wood screws with mounted EPDM washers are used for waterproofing roofs. Why?
What wood screw with EPDM-washers are?
These screws can guarantee a perfect watertight seal with their AISI 304 stainless steel and pre-assembled EPDM-washers. EPDM rubber (ethylene – propylene – diene monomer M-class rubber) is a type of synthetic rubber. It is a terpolymer of ethylene, propylene and a diene-component and it’s closely related to ethylene propylene rubber.
EPDM rubber: compatible or not?
EPDM exhibits satisfactory compatibility with:
- fireproof hydraulic fluids
- hot and cold water
And it exhibits unsatisfactory compatibility with most:
- aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- halogenated solvents
- concentrated acids.
EPDM rubber: main properties
Typical properties of EPDM vulcanizates are given below. Indeed, the main properties of EPDM are its:
- outstanding heat, ozone, and weather resistance
- resistance to polar substances and steam
- excellent electrical insulating properties
- good resistance to ketones, ordinary diluted acids, and alkalies.
Stainless steel wood screws with mounted EPDM-washers are coming to the Inoxmare web shop.
It’s easy to use and so you can send us your online order. Also, with the Fast Order option you can upload your order directly with your items code.Click here