Today, our post focuses on stainless steel latches, also used for boating.
Toggle latches: adjustable or not?
AISI 304 Stainless steel toggle latches depending on their use are divided into:
- Rigid with constant fixing
- when there is a significant change in voltage between the parts to be joined. Adjustable
- when you need a voltage variation due to inconstancy between the parts to be joined.
- Swivel hasp
- when you need to restrict their opening.
Swivel hasps: when use them?
The swivel hasps are required when power is not required to hold a top (or a small door) but when make it inaccessible.
In our range you can find:
- AISI 304 pressed stainless steel swivel hasp
- AISI 316 stainless steel swivel hasp investment casting (particularly suitable for nautical use)
Cabinet security panel lock. When to use them?
AISI 304 stainless steel panel lock are ideal to use in metal sheet doors on metal cabinets. (eg. cabinets for gas or water meters)
- Cabinet lock key (Zinc-Alloy)
Furthermore, in our range you can find:
- Shutter bar/door latch
- more practical and decorative
- ideal for windows and doors frames
- external, not key required.
Stainless steel latches. Find them on our web shop.
You can show real-time prices, availability and discount. Signing up is easy!Click here